Whelp, Seahawks lost again. They won the first team activities though and got some good showing out of some players; that's what's important.
1. First team looked good. Line held up nicely, run game was there, pass game was there, I liked it.
2. Carson remains a great back. Mike Davis remains an underrated one. Both have good showings. Prosise didn't get a whole lot done.
3. David Moore is a lock for this team, he has to be.
4. Run D looked a lot better than it did vs the Chargers, but our D still doesn't feel solid. We have a lot of solid contributors showing their ceilings, though. It'll take time for all the youth to develop and Gel. We just need the offense to carry until that happens.
5. Akeem King isn't in my bubble anymore. I was iffy on him, thought maybe he was in but I think he had his worst game yet. I expect it to hurt him.
6. Austin Calitro continues to be the dark horse of that LB group. Got his name called again today. Likely this game marks the end of Beal's chances at taking the spot him and Callitro are likely battling over.
7. I love Alex McGough. His throws are hit or miss, but his ceiling shows. I would love to have him as a backup, developing behind Russ and having time with Shotty. I honestly doubt Davis beats him for the job.
8. Rasheem didn't get himself a sack today (I don't think), but I did like the pressure he brought with the first team. Still looks fast. Continues to embarrass me for saying he was my least favorite draft pick and making fun of him for getting punked by Dalton Schultz.
9. I'm starting to come around to this rd 5 punter pick. Michael Dickson is an absolute beast. I'm so excited when we "get to punt" xD
10. Seabass doesn't care how many cheeseburgers he ate today. He's here to sink field goals and a real man never skips out on his duties.
Much better showing overall again Minnie than we have vs the Chargers.