Instead of a fantasy scenario... What's a nightmare scenario for you and why?
1. Don't trade back from 18.
- With or without an ET3 trade I just don't see how value isn't maximized by going all in on day 2 (although one late day 1 might not be horrible, depending on how trades go down). I feel like we'll be missing on some huge potential.
2. We draft a WR and/or DE early. I hate those positions in this class.
- The DEs for me largely look the same between rds 3 and 4, and I see a lot more non DE Seahawk appropriate players in Rd 2 and upper 3.
- The WR is so all over the place from rds 1 to 4 that you can go to like 16 different rankings and find Ridley rated as 1 here, but 7 there; Sutton 1 here, but 15 there; Anthony Miller 1 here, 15 there.
- I also feel like there's not a desperate need to inject comp at WR that justifies taking guys early when they largely seem to have similar potential between rds 1-4 (In my opinion).